Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake Ouchita

Quote Originally Posted by mattyg06 View Post
    Life has gotten in the way so I was just able to catch back up. I just got their large map in the mail and was able to check those spots out. Thanks for that great info, I am sure I will have some questions later after I look at thing but it looks like a really awesome lake and huge lake.

But what Clamcakes said is exactly what has me nervous. Just reading about that makes my stomach knot up. Was the rock bar in near shoreline/islands or just a hump out of the blue? The map shows a lot of 40+' depths I so want to try and be overly cautious. The group I am going with is probably past the age to do much purposeful wake-boarding so we primarily surf now but do always appreciate smooth water.
    Mattyg, Where did you get the map at? There is also an app for the iphone called Lakes South by Navionics that shows Lake Ouachita and depths and underwater objects.
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Default Lake Ouchita

We are planning to do a week long houseboat trip at ouchita next year. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Smorris, I asked the boat rental company to send one. It is the water proof kind, the lake takes up both the front and back of it. It is nice and detailed. I think we are going to take a GPS as well to be safe.
    '05 XLV with '11 hull

086.jpg092.jpg095.jpg374.jpg

Just got back from a week at Ouachita. This place is amazing! We will be going back on a regular basis. Cabins at Ouachita State Park were great.
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Everyone talks about hotel island but what about those two large islands we would pass coming down from the Lena area?
    '05 XLV with '11 hull