Default Amps, EQ, Wakesurf board, Wakeboard, Skis & Magma Grill

1. Wet Sounds WS-420: Nearly new; used for ~1 month. In original box with manual & mic. $250

2. Kicker KX350.4 amp. Used 1 season – perfect for your in boat speakers! $120

3. Kenwood KAC-7251 800Q amp – perfect for your sub! $60

Will sell all 3 together for $400. If you’re interested in 1 of the items please let me know, but I’ll probably hold the sale for a few days to see if anyone is interested in the whole package.

4. Magma kettle grill. Includes 3 leg stand (so you can use it on dock or take it tailgating), a rail mount (will need to shim to fit Moomba rails) the grill part of a locking flush mount (I left the boat piece installed on boat when sold) and a nearly brand new Magma cover. All parts fit in a crate w/ grilling tools, propane tanks, etc. and will easily fit in the compartment behind the passenger seat on a 2007 Moomba LSV. This is the non-hinged lid model, but the lid is attached so you don’t have to worry about it falling into the water. $225

5. CWB Ride surf board, 2011. Used but in great shape; excellent for beginners or bigger riders. $100

6. 2011 CWB faction board with matching bindings. Size 144. Used but in like new condition. Black & green. $275

7. Any type of ski that you’re looking for (from training skis for kids, larger tandems for adults, MD tandems for older kids, slalom Jobe – literally any type of ski that you’re interested in!).

All items are + actual shipping costs unless you want to pick up around Lake Lanier. I’ll give preference to a local buyer to avoid the hassle of shipping. If interested, please PM or call 404-429-0309. I don’t know actual shipping costs, but if someone seems serious calls then I’ll run up to the UPS store and find out.

Almost forgot - a set of Infinity 6000M tower speakers. $200

i might have to call dibs on the EQ since i killed mine
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

CWB Ride board and the Infinity tower speakers are sold. All other items still available!

im backing out..i was able to get my ZLD replaced..thank you tho
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

got pics of the kids skis
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664