I remember seeing the "gym rats" thread on here a while back but I wanted to start something back up.

Does anyone have a really good workout that they do for getting in wake-boarding shape. I have been out on the lake now 4 times in the last few weeks and notice that I'm getting really tired quick. The first day I went out my legs literally felt like wet spaghetti noodles when I got back into the boat and I was sore for about a week after.

I am 35 years old now but I still really like to get behind the boat and catch as much air as possible. Is there anything that you guys (who are really shredding) are doing for a work out that has helped.

My routine now is

Run 3 miles 4 days a week
push ups
sit ups
dips
squat jumps
pull ups
lunges
sometimes : burpies (i really need to feel motivated to do these)

I try to do all of these together 4 days a week but even though I'm doing this workout I still feel weak and tired after one 15 minute set.

Any suggestions on a routine, should I be doing this workout together, should I be doing it in a certain order, anything I should delete or add.

I figure my time is limited for going big behind the boat so I want to make the most out of the little bit of youth I have left. Thanks in advance. I also saw this series of videos, is there anything in this series that I should be adding? https://www.youtube.com/user/Wake2WakeFitness