Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Default Re: June Picture Thread

Wylie has dry attack storage but no longer accept inboards. Have had to much trouble with the tracking fins. Looked into it a while back.
    Cigar- when's the move?
    From the mobile
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Quote Originally Posted by jsly04XLV View Post
    Wylie has dry attack storage From the mobile
    Ohh IDK if i want to store my boat in that environment LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Yeah. I was kinda shocked.

From the mobile
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    That looks just like my old boat. Same colors and black tower too. Mine Originally came from Water Ski Boats Dallas. Nice boat!
    That's funny we got this one used (81 hours) at Dallas ski boats. You didn't take it back to them for and oil change and walk out with a new supra did you? Lol we wanted to buy a new mojo but this mobius already had all the goodies so we took! Absolutely love the boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    A marina at the river we ride on has this dry stack storage but its all cabin cruisers and its located north of the main place we ride. Never looked into it but the idea is great as long as its affordable. How much is the gas, I bet a premium over a regular fill station?

When we move to SC next month we're storing our Supra at a marina on the trailer so we don't have to tow each time, plus a lot of the developments down by Lake Wylie have HOA restrictions on parking boats in your driveway. If I can find a house with a garage that will fit the Supra that would be ideal but I doubt it since we're not having a house built.

Nice setup, where are you located? I like both you and your wife's/gf's board setups, very nice!
    Thanks, We live in Dallas but the boat is stored on Eagle Mountain Lake in Ft. Worth, Tx. We drive about 45-60 min to get to the lake...lame but its one of the better lakes around with a lot of wind blocks, unless you want to get killed on Lewisville lake by a drunk!

We did the dry stack storage because I did not want to trailer that far due to gas prices and wear on my truck. They don't do all the washing and filling up though but if you want to do that they have crates outside they will set it on for you. As for filling up the boat I don't trust the gas at the marina! I bring my own cans...if you go to the hardware store and buy you a clear vinyl hose 1'0D x 3/4'ID you can siphon the gas out and drain a 5 gallon can in under a min. All you do is cover the opening of the gas can with one hand and push the side of the can in to create the suction make sure the can is higher that the tank on the boat and your good to go.

This may be even easier for getting gas in the boat. I use one every weekend, so you know its foolproof

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000BG...850779-4499618

What lake is that on?

NVM, remind me to refresh the page before I reply next time.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Ditto on the siphon Drew, works great and don't need to hold up the gas can.

Finally a little time on the boat, nothing exciting but feels good to be out:
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2008 Outback V

That is what it is all about.....Family.

Great pictures

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Skippydo

2013 Moomba Outback V

IMG_7612.jpg

My 8 year old from today.