Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Couple shots from my Saturday "Fun Run". Link posted in fun run post.

Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Cool first shot to see the different angles and designs of all the towers together like that.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

After busting ass all day Saturday putting things back together, fixes here and there, rewiring, final installs, dewinterizing, I climbed underneath to hook up the fake-a-lake and fire things up so we could head out on Sunday for the maiden voyage.

Then this.

Not what I wanted to see...

So instead Sunday consisted of this...

Thankfully this was discovered in the driveway and not on the freeway doing 70.

Pretty sure it got stressed too much being moved around with a forklift at one of the many shops it's lived in over the last few months. Backing in a few nights ago I heard a loud "TING" sort of snap. Jumped out and looked around - didn't see anything out of sorts. The left side fender looked low but I was backing up an incline at an angle so didn't think twice.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

middle pic shows all the "go fast boats" in the lead with the wakeboats bringing of the rear... LOL

Its been raining in the northeast now since Thursday non stop.

I played in a four ball golf tourney thur -sun and ended up top 8 out of 112 teams.

got rain delayed a couple times.

this cloud produced 1.5 inches in 15 minutes.

First hole postponed play til sat

Sundays soccer game wash out afternoon storm ( nearby factory roof)

please send some sunshine. I feel like PNW duck!!!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

That's what it has looked like here every day for the last 10.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

joe, i was on the lake that day..it was on and off..and the lake temp was probably in the low 60s haha..but i think my buddy played in the same golf tourny you did because he kept telling me he could come out because of a golf tourny haha..i cant get to the pic now but i sent a pic to brian of the boat that sat. when it was that dark out, its on the exile FB page.
    Last edited by motosno963; 07-01-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

I had that happen on the interstate doing 70. It was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I'm glad the boat was tied down. Lots of trailer damage, no boat damage on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    After busting ass all day Saturday putting things back together, fixes here and there, rewiring, final installs, dewinterizing, I climbed underneath to hook up the fake-a-lake and fire things up so we could head out on Sunday for the maiden voyage.

Then this.

Not what I wanted to see...

So instead Sunday consisted of this...

Thankfully this was discovered in the driveway and not on the freeway doing 70.

Pretty sure it got stressed too much being moved around with a forklift at one of the many shops it's lived in over the last few months. Backing in a few nights ago I heard a loud "TING" sort of snap. Jumped out and looked around - didn't see anything out of sorts. The left side fender looked low but I was backing up an incline at an angle so didn't think twice.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Ahhh, crap, Berg. I'm feeling for you man. Start planning a family vacation and come see me. Bring the whole family and stay here. Wait till late August when it starts snowing there and head on down.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    After busting ass all day Saturday putting things back together, fixes here and there, rewiring, final installs, dewinterizing, I climbed underneath...

Then this.

BERG! WTF!! With all the crap you've been through!! I'm gonna cry!

I usually don't go out on holiday weekends, but it was 105 around here all weekend, and I have two of my boats (out of four) up for sale. I took interested parties up in both boats, a 91 Ski Sanger and the '02 Mobius. The Sanger ran PURR-FECT and the drug deal (that's what it looked like) took place in the parking lot.

Two hours later drop the Moomba in the lake, which was getting REAL busy at the ramp with every rookie by now, and after explaining to a friend of my wife's brother (I think that is correct...) that yeah the rear deck needs some sewing, the Perfect Pass is one year old, the complete stereo system, bimini, on board charger, ACR, tower lights blah blah blah work perfect etc etc etc. We head over to skiers cove which I thought would be swamped by boarders, tubers and jetskiers just to find everyone just kind of hanging out. I tell my buddy to get my board down, I'm gonna show the potential buyer how the PP works, and then came the "WTF!". Turns out, not only didn't the PP work, there is something wrong with the throttle cable -- thought for a minute that we would need to be towed in, anyway we made it back to the shore at a max speed of 35 and I told the potential buyer that I would fix everything and we would go back out at a later date.

I guess that yellow boat just wants to stay with me! and I have no pics to add to this thread and this is the second run in a row that I did NOT get to board. I'm moving to either Austin TX or Florida to board all year around!!!!!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

First off Berg come on down and spend the day on the lake with me. That is as long as you leave all this bad stuff at home. That really sucks.

Photo's from the other day.

My crew staying cool on our 90* day. This does not happen that often.

Moomba with some XM9's making the tower look nice.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill