Default Anybody try this

Been think about a better way to hold trash besides a bag on the ground. Came across this and looked useful, anybody try it or have something different.

http://www.trashsack.com/
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Claudia has made a mini version of this and hangs it off the passenger seat headrest in her car, so she has a trash can.

It looks like you can just use those cloth reusable grocery bags you can buy for a buck at the grocery store. Then cut the nadles off and sew it on the back.

Then goto Office Depot and get those new wall hangers that use the 3M tape to hold them.

Done for under 5 bucks.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Yeah I should be able to rig something up. Was hard to justify 44 bucks for a trash can
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Default Anybody try this

Here is another idea. Take the front cupholder out next to the glove box and put a kitchen size trash can below it and use some flexible tubing from the cup holder to the can to direct it. The tubing must be big in diameter to pass cans and bottles. I'll take some pictures of my next weekend once I get home.
    2007 Moomba LSV

I like that idea a lot. Please do share those pics.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Great idea.

I just use a little popup trash can purchased at wallmart, think it was around $5 or so, fits in the cubby
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

We use a small bucket (blue to match the boat) with a walmart bag. Extra bail bucket in case we need it .

For me, nothing beats just tying a trash bag to the rear starboard tower leg and letting it hang inside the boat. Easy to set up, easy to get to when standing outside the boat, and don't have to modify anything on the boat or take up storage space.

man, I just throw it back into the cooler that we take onboard.. lazy I suppose but if you are using cans, crush them and they don't take up that much space. no kids here tho so that kind of makes it easier.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    For me, nothing beats just tying a trash bag to the rear starboard tower leg and letting it hang inside the boat. Easy to set up, easy to get to when standing outside the boat, and don't have to modify anything on the boat or take up storage space.
    you have a pic? Im trying to make my own seems alot cheaper
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold