Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Replying to Topic 'wakeboard workout'

I've got the balance 360 board. It moves in all directions, unlike any other board I've ever seen. They have one on E-bay now, or you can go to their website. I think it's balance 360.com.

After reading all these posts, I may want to expand my routine to more than just 12 ounce curls during the off season. I was thinking about buyin a 24 oz. tall boy.
    Yeah, that'll git-er-done!
    Yeah.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Originally posted by stang67

Swim 30 hours a week plus lifting and lots of ab work. Gets the job done.
    Thats my normal routine, well life.

You could do a mon wed fri lift with abs. On each day lift a group of muscles, say monday work chest and back (bench, rows....) Wed do lift legs (squats, RDLs..) and on friday do arms (curls tricep ext..) do that for 4-6 weeks and change the order along with the exercises done.

On tues, thurs (and sat if desired) do cardio work (running, tredmill, bike, elliptical, swim...)

That and eating heathly with keep you in great shape to be out on the board in March. But the first time back behind the boat no matter how in shape you are, you will be sore, but worth it.

Hope that helped as a general idea.

Eric
    I dont get a chance to swim in the off season, but other than that, your workout schedule looks a lot like mine. To ward off the first outing soreness, I try to schedule a trip to orlando or austin for "business" right before the season opens here in Georgia. Both have decent cable parks you get a chance to get the bod used to the forces at work on it while boarding.