Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    Well... Memphis didn't have much to see the other day and we just stopped by Texas Ski Ranch outside San Antonio and they had all kinds of options!!!

After talking with the guys there about what I was looking for and what I wanted to spend! They hooked me up with a discounted New Ronix Koal 5.0 left over from last year!

I didn't take a pic of it cuz they wrapped it up and boxed it for me, but here's a pic from google

Attachment 17420
    I bought the same board last summer and love it.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Default Memphis, TN wake shop???

That's great to hear guys! We're y'all able to go rope less for a majority of the time on this board once you got your wave all dialed in!?

I've only been out once with it so far but we had no weight upfront with 1100lb in the back surf side and ski locker full so the pocket was kind of hard to find/stay in! Gonna throw the 2 400lb bags on the floor in the bow this wknd, should help out...
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

That board is easily rideable ropeless once you get a good wave. I rode one a couple years back and liked it quite a bit. It is a little more stable than my Walker.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded