1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg2003 Moomba Mobius Outback LS 180 Hrs

We have owned this boat for 5 years, it is a lot of fun. Unfortunately we don't have time to use it with our son playing baseball all summer.
I purchased this boat from a Moomba dealer, the boat has been winterized and maintained professionally.

This boat has a heater, Perfect Pass, Kenwood CD player with controls on drivers side, ballast under rear seat, wakeboard holders for tower, (not pictured), rear view mirror, (nice one that mounts to tower), new battery, swim platform, wake plate, 310 HP Inmar Motor.

Runs great, very fast launch, top speed is about 45MPH, handles great.

The cover is custom fit road cover - $850.00 (included)

Decals and paint are in very good shape, some minor scratches here and there.

Trailer has sealed bath bearings, very good shape as well. Tires are good.

There is a scratch in the gel coat (in the blue) where I lowered the tower with the mirror attachment on. It isn't bad at all. A couple of the speakers have cracked around the screw holes, I used plastic epoxy to fix them. New speakers or covers would make them look like new again. Never bothered me. There is a fine "crack" in the fiberglass between the rear seat and sunbathing platform. About an inch long. The speedometer stopped working last year. As I understand it, it is an air line that runs from the bottom to the speedo. I haven't tried to blow it out. I am describing this boat in detail, not trying to hide anything. I do not want to waste your or my time. Carpet could use some cleaning, but it isn't bad at all.

This boat is turn key and ready for the water. It is a beautiful boat. I have a "fake-a-lake" that allows me to start it up, in the driveway.

$19,500 OBO.

Text me for pictures. Serious inquires only 765-427-2510