Thread: perfect pass

Default perfect pass

I have the older gen wakeboard pro prefect pass. It seems to work just fine but I cant make the speedo part read the right speed. Now i have contacted perfect pass and they don't seem to have an answer. The signal from the paddle wheel go straight up to my anolog speedo. From there it has a cross over wire into the perfect pass.
    Now this is where is gets weird. My anolog speedo is reading the right speed (22 mph) but my prefect pass is reading (7 mph).
    I have tried the factory reset, and some of the adjustments and I just cant get it to read the proper speed.m
    Does anyone have any ideas?
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake

The speed in Perfect Pass needs to be calibrated. Directions are in the owner's manual. Although it should not be that far off. So the speedo and the PP share a paddle wheel? Maybe there is an issue with that crossover wire? Is there any way to run to the PP first and the speedo second?

Also, I would not assume the analog speedo is accurate either. I would check it (and calibrate PP) with a GPS.

the analog speedo is gps calibrated so I know it is pretty much bang on, I do have the owners manual and will try to adjust it again and I will double check that cross over wire, (maybe just make a new one and see if that helps)
    Yes they share a paddle wheel, not sure if that is the norm or not.
    my goal is this weekend to get it dialed in! dont really need it for surfing but would be nice to have when all weighted up for wakeboarding.
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake