Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    Thanks. For the other responses, thanks for the no help lol.
    C&S, I apologize for all the silly replies that were of no help to you. This is all you really need:

You know, they make that stuff in white, black, and plenty of "matching" colors
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Default I need a cushion repaired

You guys are funny.

Mike that is where I will start, thanks.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    i have some contacts to get things such as these.
    See if you can find out who made the sandrock vinyl in 2008. My dealer is gone. I checked on ordering one cushion cover and it was something like $350. Lotta dough for one small hole. I'd rather just replace the damaged panel and put the cover back on.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    See if you can find out who made the sandrock vinyl in 2008. My dealer is gone. I checked on ordering one cushion cover and it was something like $350. Lotta dough for one small hole. I'd rather just replace the damaged panel and put the cover back on.
    Which cusion is it? I had a small tear fixed in my LSV engine cover and it was 150 total, you would never known it was tore and that was after 3 summers of covering it with our towel LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Starboard side, rear seat cushion -- the kinda long one that jams way up under the backrest in the corner. It's only damaged on the easy, flat sandrock colored part, not on the fatter inside edge. Would be fairly easy to fix. I had cut a tiny circle of material from the back of the driver's seat cushion where there was extra material and glued it in the hole but it came out the other day so it looks terrible.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Starboard side, rear seat cushion -- the kinda long one that jams way up under the backrest in the corner. It's only damaged on the easy, flat sandrock colored part, not on the fatter inside edge. Would be fairly easy to fix. I had cut a tiny circle of material from the back of the driver's seat cushion where there was extra material and glued it in the hole but it came out the other day so it looks terrible.
    I can see if they can get the matching material but honestly to do it right, i would ship it here for the guy i use to fix it then ship it back LOL.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I have a guy that can make covers. I'll strip it and put it back on myself. I keep stainless staples for these jobs. All the upholstery guy has to do is remove and replace the damaged part of the cover and sew it back up. He did a great job on all the covers on my Outback. The curved one piece backrest on the back seat was a major PITA but he got it to fit perfectly. It looked fantastic.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

OK well ill see if i can find the color you need, i know the color because its the same as my 08 had in it.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks, Mike! That would be a big help. I still love the color b/c it's great with the grimy curtain climbers. I'll never forget when I first saw the boat. It was inside the shop behind the showroom at the dealer in Orlando. From the online pics I was sure (and I think the info even said) the interior was platinum. It looked faded and the boat color looked a little washed out. When I saw it in person it looked much more mocha and much less gray. I loved it. Still do.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!