I was pretty shocked that my 06 Mobius LSV was on a single axle trailer. My 2000 Lauch was on a double and that was 400lbs lighter dry! These must be like 5000lb axles lol! I know the boat's only 3300, but still even 4000lb axle would be cutting it close with gas and gear.

Is it really that dangerous to be pulling my boat on a single? I picked it up in Indy and drove back to Michigan no problem. I mean the trailer almost looks overloaded to the eye, but still I find it hard to believe that Moomba/Boatmate would put new boat buyers in a dangerous situation (knowingly), unless there was just a run of trailers with a defect or something. I heard somebody mention 2008, is it limited to boats from that year or is it just Boatmate single axles in general? I see some pretty big boats from other brands on single axles (like Malibu, Supra 20SSV, big I/Os).

Anyway, my point to all of this is my neighbor's son bought a 2005 SAN, and it was on a Supra Boatmate double axle trailer (looks like late 90s/early 2000s, blue in color, looks exactly like my 2000 Launch trailer except fenders aren't painted). He bought a trailer specific for his Nautique, so now this boatmate is sitting next door to me and he wants to sell it. Should I really consider buying it? I bet I could sell mine for as much as it would cost to buy his.

If any of you guys are interested in it, just PM me your name and cell number and I'll get you in touch with him (as long as I don't buy it lol!). We're located a little north of Detroit.