I am currently having an issue with my 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV. I have been researching to see if anyone else has had the same issues but have had no luck. If anyone has experience with this issue please let me know.

Background information:
Upgraded my stereo system over the winter. Installed 4 Bullet Tower Speakers, 6 Bullet Interior Speakers, 2 Rockford Fosgate Subs, 3 Rockford Fosgate Amps (400 watt, 500 watt, and 600 watt), and 4 golf cart batteries (and kept one yellow top for starting purposes). So I have a total of 5 batteries in my boat. Also installed a 95 amp alternator, depth finder, and a 20 LED tower light bar from Rogue.

I was having the same issue last summer but thought the upgrades would fix this issue.

So when I am waking boarding or surfing the stereo system, along with the perfect pass, and depth finder will flicker on and off. It seems that the more systems I have running at the same time the more often that this occurs. Happens more frequently when I have perfect pass on, stereo on, ballast system on, and adjusting the wake plate. I originally was told this was a wiring issue with the stereo system by my local dealer, but I redid all of the wiring and know that it is not the issue. Now they are telling me that it is a ground issue. Since they were wrong the first time, I would rather get some other opinions before I go tearing my boat apart looking for a loose grounding wire. I also thought that it was an issue with having the stock 70 amp alternator but I upgraded to the 95 amp and am still having the issue. Last year I also blew the fuse while surfing with perfect pass, running the ballast system, the stereo system, and adjusting the wake plate.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. This is becoming a major concern because the perfect pass kicks off and has to be reset mid ride.

Thanks,
Justin