Default 2000 Moomba Outback LS for sale

It's finally time to sell my beloved Outback. The kids are heading off to college soon and we just didn't use it much last year. I bought it used with 36 hours on it in 2002 from the dealer on Lake Norman. It has a Monster Tower with a wakeboard rack and the Monster Tower cover as well. 309 hours on the clock. It has the MPI Assault 325 hp motor. I replaced the shaft packing last year - not because it needed it but because I felt it should be changed after 12 years. The trailer tires are new with maybe 200 miles on them (replaced because of dry rot). The trailer is in great shape with very little use. It's never seen salt water. I reupholstered the trunk lid, rear seat cushion and observer seat with new perfectly matched skins from CopyCat covers (awesome people). A couple of the smaller cushions have some cracks but are still serviceable. If I were keeping it, I'd have CopyCat make new skins for the drivers seat and front cushions. Everything works as it should except the gas gauge which pegged last year. (If someone can tell me where the access port is to the sending unit, I can probably fix it). I haven't had a chance to diagnose it yet but frankly, it was useless anyways. Last year it was tuned up with all new Indmar cap, rotor, wires and plugs. Since I bought all the stuff when winterizing it, I've changed the oil and filter as well as both fuel filters. Normally I replace the impeller each year but I put last years back in so I could start it to change the oil. I disconnected the radio when I bought it since there's no reception at our lake. I have no idea if it works.

It has the usual scuffs and scrapes for a 14 year old boat. It still has the factory nibral prop. The boat is in MA 01748. Asking 13,000 OBRO

Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sold! I have to say this boat held its value very well. I bought it used in 2003 with 36 hours on it from the dealer on Lake Norman for 17,900 and added the Monster tower for 1k. We enjoyed it for 11 years and sold it for 12,800. I'll buy another in a second when done paying for my twins college expenses.

Andy

Congrats Andy! Hope we see you back again sooner than later.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...