Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cabins/rentals/lodging with moorage near Eugene, OR

I know a lot of you are from the PNW, so I'll see if anyone has some insight for me.

I have a friend who has a fiancé that put their wedding date over Labor Day weekend 2016. Not only that, but the best man in the wedding is the one that has been part of our Labor Day crew for the last 2 years. So it's looking like we either miss the wedding or we find options for a place reasonably close to Eugene OR where we can go boating/camping for the Holiday weekend, and make it so we can still attend the wedding too.

The optimal accommodations would be an inexpensive (but reasonably equipped) cabin at a lakefront resort with boat moorage.

I found http://odelllakeresort.com/ that looked promising, but that's a little ways from Eugene. But we're open to suggestions. Honestly I've only ever been to Dexter in Eugene, so that's my only experience. And I'd rather have lodging with mooring.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

a bit farther from Eugene
    http://loonlakerv.com/index.php

Bend is only an hour from Eugene
    http://www.allbendoregon.com/summer_...on/boating.php
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Sure, I glanced through there, but didn't really find anything that had moorage. Only one I found was waterfront.

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    a bit farther from Eugene
    http://loonlakerv.com/index.php

Bend is only an hour from Eugene
    http://www.allbendoregon.com/summer_...on/boating.php
    the city of Bend is 2.5 hours from Eugene. (that's farther than me staying at home and driving 2 hours to Eugene). Lake Billy and Prineville Reservoir would be 3 to 3.5 hours away.

Loon lake is 2 hours away from Eugene, so again it's probably a bit too far to make sense.

But I appreciate the feedback and ideas.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Trayson I would Ping Mike Mays >Jester< he is very up on the Lakes.

As for Lake front I don't think you are going to find much in Central Oregon.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Trayson I would Ping Mike Mays >Jester< he is very up on the Lakes.

As for Lake front I don't think you are going to find much in Central Oregon.
    I sent him a FB message before I started this thread. Haven't heard back yet.

Odell Lake Resort looks promising. But that is at the far end of what I'd consider for distance...
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Fall creek?
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Fall creek?
    I don't think they have lake front cabins.

Most of the time Fall Creek is closed for water level by Labor Weekend.

We went one year, was awesome lake warm by June, but every year is closed for water levels early in the season.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Eugene--OR

I have not checked each one - but might be something there
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off