Default Problems with DIGITAL CRUISE PRO 2011

When a bought my 2011 MOOMBA LSV it's had a problem with the Digital Cruise Pro, it didn't work well, some times it's decide work and some times didn't works, one day it stopped and any button works, but it was in warranty and my dealer change it for me. I'm very happy because it's was perfect.

Last week the Digital Cruise stop again, the speed of Digital Cruise was fixing in zero MPH, but the speed of the boat works normally.

Now, will i need buy a another Digital Cruise Pro?? Or have anything that can i do?

I'd start a conversation with the dealer. Let them try and make it right by you, then go to SC if needed.

Yes, I did this..... and is simple he's said "buy another Digital Cruise", and i ask "every year need i buy a new?"

Please, i want know where the connections to test, have it any especial configuration?? have a black box???

When we read the manual only explain how to use, and some auto-tests, diagnostics, but don't explain, how to fix simple problems??

I can't help with your Moomba Cruise, but just get ZO or PP if you really do need to replace it.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Ok, If i decide buy one ZO and change my Digital Cruise for a Zero Off, is it plug and play? can i do this myself?? is it fit in my Moomba LSV 2011??

Quote Originally Posted by plugmax View Post
    Yes, I did this..... and is simple he's said "buy another Digital Cruise", and i ask "every year need i buy a new?"
    Where are you located and what dealer are you working with?

I'm from Belem(amazon) Brazil, the only one moomba dealer we have in Brazil stay in Sao Paulo, and he's stay 3000km far from here, than is not so simple fix my Digital Cruise. I need help!!!

What need i buy? the Complete Digital Cruise?? How much a new Digital Cruise in USA??

Ok, I finally resolved the problem about my digital cruise pro, it was a broken wire!

I have to change this wire and the problem has been fixed. But is very difficult find what of this wire has been broken, because no have any explanation how this it works.

The Skier Choice has used very delicate wires, mainly in the area of the speed sensor, a accident with cleanliness can damage any one of them.

Thank you!!