Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Petty, I made the same trip to Veterans Memorial here in Houston. I had to pay my respect to my fellow service men & women who paid the ultimate price.

Always remain Semper Fidelis,
    Cody
    SGT/USMC

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    I have the pleasure and honor of working a memorial detail today that honors fallen soldiers from Ft Hood TX. last year 6 soldiers were killed in the line of duty. each year a memorial is unveiled with the pictures of the fallen for the previous year. I will get some photos and post later. God Bless America and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Please accept our support and thanks as you honor us and all of our families with your service to our fallen heroes and their families on this day. We are honored to count you and them as our blessed friends and fellow patriots. I did not have the honor of serving this great nation but have grandparents, uncles, in-laws, cousins and nephews who have served in the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard. Thank you for taking the time to honor the memory of our country's servants who gave so much that we might still be free! Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who serve and who served so honorably!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Have a great, and safe, Memorial Day weekend

Semper Fi Cody......

Thanks for the kind words fellas, hope everyone had a great day with family/friends/loved ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Hope I get a chance to tell you guys the USMC history of our family some day. And the Army and Coast Guard stories as well. I'll be buying for y'all by the way. Stop by any time. And I mean it. Still trying to head out your way in August but not sure yet.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!