Default New member, looking at 2002 moomba möbius lsv.

Hi everyone, looking at 2002 moomba möbius lsv with 192 hours and it looks pretty decent, stitches have came apart in a couple places. No big deal... But my question is I'm confused bc the back is in three sections and every other one I see has a 1 piece engine cover. Was this an option back then? Also will xm9's and sxq65's mount to that tower? It has what I believe it is the rad-a-cage. Thank you for the help. Everyone seems to be pretty responsive and helpful on this forum. But I have searched this forum endlessly with no answers found on my own.

Thanks

Josh

my 03 had the 3 piece rear cover, it could be a built at the end of the year 02 and has the newer hatch covers. that year Mobius had the Rad a Cage tower and the Xm9's will fit it.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Very cool, thank you for the quick reply.

My '02 Outback LSV had a 3 lid sundeck.

Im thinking it prolly has the smaller diameter tower 1 5/8 i think, if that's the tower it has you will need to contact Exile and tell them the tower size, the Normal Factory clamps on the XM9's are designed for towers 2 inch and larger.

Exile has a smaller base for the clamps for smaller diameter towers.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by N2OGTO View Post
    But my question is I'm confused bc the back is in three sections and every other one I see has a 1 piece engine cover. Was this an option back then?
    Coming from having a 1 piece cover it was a pain in the butt... I'm looking forward to mine being a 3 piece cover soon. So, IMO, you're better off!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Thank you all for the responses. anything i should look out for on these boats? problem wise?

Make sure it doesn't have any cracks in the hull on the bottom of the boat.
    2000 Mobius V

I have a 02 LSV that I put over 400 hours on. I am up to 9xx hrs with out any real problems. I have done the normal stuff like starter, alt, and steering cable. It has been a great boat, and I agree with Berg I would love the three piece cover.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"