Wink me, my buddy, and a new 13 camaro SS

sooo my buddy needed to go to autozone to pick up some fluid for his 2000 camaro z28.. so as we were leaving i saw the new 2013 camaros SS's at a dealers lot, so i pulled in and hopped out to look at this orange SS that was priced at 40g..i tried the doors to see if they were unlocked..no dice..so my buddy was looking at the white camaro next to it and noticed it was unlocked and opened the door..so when i went to go sit in it and prove to him im to tall for one i noticed a key fob sitting in the cup holder..my buddy grabs it and tries to stick it into the ignition, no dice haha, so i look at the tag ad it was for the orange camaro next to it..so he hit the unlock button and the car lights up..we walk over to it and sit in and he starts this 40,000$ camaro up and im looking at this nice indash and im playing with the volume knob to see how she sounds..all of a sudden my buddy tells me to take a video of this..so i grab my phone and we make a small video of how we found the keys and i show the indash and everything..next i step out and we do an exhaust part..then i tell my buddy "what if this is one of those "bate car" shows where they leave the keys in the car so they can get you for stealing a car" so after we made the video we lock the car up and walk over to the mechanics bay area and drop the key in the key drop box..after all this i call my buddy whos a sheriff and tell him the story and if hes on duty to stop by and make sure no other cars are open..he laughs and told me i should have parked it infront of there doors but all joking a side he said he will stop by and double check everything...man was that a nice car...if you guys want ill post it on youtube on a random name and throw the video up for yall
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Dude! You're messing up my insurance claim. Put the keys back where they were and keep your mouth shut!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

sorry boss
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)