Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Mondo length on trailer?

My garage is only 21' deep. I saw that Spader took his platform off & it barely fit. Anyone know the total length on a tandem trailer w/ swing away tongue?

Thanks!

Default Mondo length on trailer?

I will take a look when I get home later to confirm the length of the mondo with the tandem trailer and my garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jesse

2014 Mondo

Our garage is 21'4". It's hard to get an accurate measurement of the boat because of all the crap in our garage. We are pulling the boat out tomorrow and can give a measurement then.

We cannot use the full potential of the swing away tongue because if you are looking at the front of the boat, ours swings to the left and hits the spare tire and mount. We have talked to the dealer and they are going to switch it so that it swings to the right and is only affected by the jack. I think this could get us a couple more inches.

We cannot back all the way in because we have a 45 degree angle at the back corner otherwise we would be able to back up a couple more inches.

Hope this helps.

Jesse

2014 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by spader View Post
    Our garage is 21'4". It's hard to get an accurate measurement of the boat because of all the crap in our garage. We are pulling the boat out tomorrow and can give a measurement then.

We cannot use the full potential of the swing away tongue because if you are looking at the front of the boat, ours swings to the left and hits the spare tire and mount. We have talked to the dealer and they are going to switch it so that it swings to the right and is only affected by the jack. I think this could get us a couple more inches.

We cannot back all the way in because we have a 45 degree angle at the back corner otherwise we would be able to back up a couple more inches.

Hope this helps.

I know it's been awhile but anyone have this measurement yet?

I'm inches away from pulling the trigger on the mondo

Let me try to get a semi accurate measurement tomorrow. Don't hesitate to remind me.
    Jesse

2014 Mondo

Thanks man!!!!!!!!

According to the manual, the total length including trailer and platform is 24' 3".

I don't have a tandem trailer but here is a thread where I got the Mondo to fit in my garage. I only put it in during the winter.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....557#post233557
    Mark
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR190 - Gone...

Quote Originally Posted by spader View Post
    Let me try to get a semi accurate measurement tomorrow. Don't hesitate to remind me.
    Spader, you bust out the trusty tape measurer today after all the football?

Sorry this took me over a week. Work has been incredibly busy.

I know the link has been posted but here are my measurements as well.

Garage length 21'4"

With platform off and tongue swung as far as possible there is 5 1/4 " of clearance.

That is almost identical to marman's 20'9" measurement.

I don't have the wake plate down. In fact it is pointing straight back. I also had an issue with the swinging tongue and the spare so I asked the dealer to switch it so that tongue swings towards the jack. It gave me a little extra clearance.
    Jesse

2014 Mondo