Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How about gets some hdpe type plastic to build a frame for the area you want covered then install some plexi glass over the the frame. you can drill small holes in the plexi glass too give it some kind of design and also allow air ciculation. i think it would look much better than mesh wire
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Amp / wiring protection

I'm digging the plexi glass concept. Wheels are turning now. Stay tuned...
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    i think it would look much better than mesh wire
    absolutely, but you'll have to make sure you get the air flow needed or add a fan. Brave a trip to the wakeworld site as there are some great install pics where folks have used plexi.

Default Amp / wiring protection

Thought someone had suggested working with plexiglas?

check this out:

i've tried multiple failed attempts, and are looking to do yet something different this year. While I still have my batteries and my amp installed on the port wall, tucked in and around the corner, I still have people throwing shirts, hats, towels, etc., in there when boarding and surfing.

I've tried to build a nice shelf and line with boat carpet. Bad idea. To hard to wrestle into place and out of place when you want to get to the batteries or wiring.

I' then tried to make a PVC shelf so that water and air flow aren't a problem. Again, hard to wrestle into place and didnt' necessarily work out.

Next I think I'll build a shelf cut out of plexiglass and drill holes for air flow and breathing. Will mount on shelf brackets of some kind so it can go in and come out easily.

Planning the attempt this weekend, will take pictures if it turns out worth a dime.