Hybrid View

Default Mobius bilge/ballast?

Picked up the new boat this past weekend and I can't figure out what the 3 starboard and 1 port side holes are for directly under the rub rail. I assume one of them is for the bilge and I thought the other 3 would be for the ballast pumps, but after messing around with it on the water I see the ballast empties under the boat. What are the other 3 holes for?
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

1 is for bilge-right under the gas fill on my boat, other 3 are for balast vents
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Yep, you didn't do enough messing around! Fill those sacs.

Ahhh...ballast vents, that makes sense. I was very impressed with the boat so far. We only managed to put a couple hours on it this past weekend. The electric winch on the lift shorted out and someone already backed into my 1 day old trailer. I guess that can only mean one thing...Summer is back and it's a typical weekend at the lake with something going wrong!
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

Quote Originally Posted by Boatdrinks797 View Post
    Summer is back and it's a typical weekend at the lake with something going wrong!
    One day, a friend of mine got fed up with my complaining about all my problems with the lake house, dock, boat, jet ski, 4 wheelers, etc. He literally punched me in the arm as hard as he could and said, "there, NOW you have something to whine about! You bought all this stuff and the more stuff you buy, the more problems you buy. Be thankful that you're fortunate enough to buy all these problems."

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    One day, a friend of mine got fed up with my complaining about all my problems with the lake house, dock, boat, jet ski, 4 wheelers, etc. He literally punched me in the arm as hard as he could and said, "there, NOW you have something to whine about! You bought all this stuff and the more stuff you buy, the more problems you buy. Be thankful that you're fortunate enough to buy all these problems."
    Mo money mo problems!
    ===================================
    2005 Moomba Mobius LSV