Hey Folks

Order the X-Link system and two 1100 bags with the dual drain system on April the 19th. Have since sold my 750's and have been patiently waiting for my new gear to arrive. Two weeks after ordering, I followed up on the status of the order and was told they have the X-link, but were waiting for the bags from Fly High. A couple more calls over the last two weeks and I am told they are "on the truck" and "they should be in our next shipment" etc...

I have a couple issues:

1. If you don't have an item in stock - DON'T show it as available on your website and tell me on the phone that's what I should order. If I knew that bags weren't going to be available for a while, I wouldn't have been so quick to sell my 750's

2. If the product is going to be delayed - get me an honest answer about when it will be available for shipping. Giving me false hope doesn't make me feel any better.

Maybe I am being a bit impatient, but a month seems like a long time when the ice has finally gotten off the lakes up here and you have a boat with no ballast

Anyone else had this problem with Wakemakers?