Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default SeaDek Swim Platform Size

Okay I am really confused on which one of the below I need to pick. I just replaced the sun pad, and rear seat vinyl over the winter with new factory skins and after the first time out on the lake I now have size 12 black footprints all over the nice new skins from the swim platform. So I am ready to pull the trigger on a new pad from seadek but I'm not sure which one to get. On the seadek website all of these look like they are options for my year. I have a 2007 Moomba Mobius LSV.

Why are there so many different sizes? The one I have now is a 3 piece but I want to go with a solid pad. I am looking at the faux teak (grey and black) with Mobius LSV in the middle. I also didn't get any commitment from seadek on size for obvious reasons, I am hoping to get some confirmation from the people on this site for the size I need.

Can someone please help?

Says Moomba in the middle

66 3/8 x 24 5/16
    68 5/8 x 25
    69 3/16 x 25 9/16

Says Mobius LSV in the middle

69 3/16 x 23 1/8

your going to have to measure the platform..i just measured mine at like 63"? just to see if that one in the classifeds would fit
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

I had Seadek on my last boat. on the new boat my pad started coming off and I thought of going through SeaDek again but the 5 week turnaround and the fact they don't have black as an option turned me off. I bought a large roll of Gator Grip and cut it to the exact size of the pad I removed. The solid black looks much better than any other color would and so far it is holding up GREAT! There is thread about it somewhere on here.

Back to SeaDeck though when I bought mine I had to measure it as well and it can be a little bit of a pain. Not sure why yet made so many different size swimdecks. Hope you don't want it quick because it will take a while to get it.
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    I had Seadek on my last boat. on the new boat my pad started coming off and I thought of going through SeaDek again but the 5 week turnaround and the fact they don't have black as an option turned me off.
    So you went with the blue camo on the swim platform? I also didn't realize it took 5 weeks, that seems like a long time. How much was the gator grip?

No I have solid black Gator Grip. LOL @ camo! It was around $80-100. Come out this weekend and I'll show it to you.

Here's a pic...gotta love the search function!

Last edited by E4NASH; 05-22-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

I will be out for sure this weekend. Did it shrink like they said or has it stayed the same size? Also does it come off on your feet like the original pad because its black?

There is actually a blue and grey camo color that seadek offers in a sheet. I thought for some reason that gator had the same thing. I also thought they had more than 3 colors. I thought that they had a blue and white

So far I have not had any problems with it coming off on our feet. I've heard it shrinks a little but I haven't noticed it yet. My buddy has used Gator Grip on his XStar with no problems. He did have some minimal shrinkage but wasn't a big deal. He's had his on for a few years.

Tow Rig:

Instead of messing around with a pre-made Seadek pad for 270 I just bought a sheet from them for 140, in fact it showed up today. With the left over pieces I am going to lay it down in a few other places inside the boat.

Reason I bought a sheet was because when I measured my LSV swim platform it didn't match anything they had online and I didn't feel like waiting for a template, sending it back, then waiting for them to make it..plus I will get the satisfaction of having done it myself..

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Instead of messing around with a pre-made Seadek pad for 270 I just bought a sheet from them for 140, in fact it showed up today. With the left over pieces I am going to lay it down in a few other places inside the boat.

Reason I bought a sheet was because when I measured my LSV swim platform it didn't match anything they had online and I didn't feel like waiting for a template, sending it back, then waiting for them to make it..plus I will get the satisfaction of having done it myself..
    Now that's a good plan too. I would've done that as well if they offered black. Just take the existing pad off and then trace it on the sheet. Worked like a champ!

Tow Rig:

i was thinking a small strip on the bow path..i know when it gets wet she gets a little slippery haha
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)