Hybrid View

Default Moomba Soft Sided Cooler

Looking at getting a Moomba Soft Sided Cooler and I cannot find a picture of one anywhere on line. my dealer is trying to get a picture also and they have never seen the cooler in person.

I am hoping someone on this fourm will be able to post one for me since this is the only source of everything Moomba.

Likewise, If you have one what are your experinces with it. I know I would be able to get 2 or 3 cheaper ones that most likely would perform the same but I gota have the Moomba cooler to go with the new boat.

Thanks,

Skip
    Skippydo

2013 Moomba Outback V

skippy, I have one, no pictures tho. its pretty nice, only used it twice so far for water and food. figure you could get about 12-15 waterbottles and ice in it. havent used it out on a hot day so no comment on how well it keeps cold yet
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default Moomba Soft Sided Cooler

There is a picture in the catalog, and I think in the 2013 owners manual - it's black with a white logo is about all I know about it.
    2013 Outback V

Thanks all for the replies. I have found a picture of the cooler.

Skip
    Skippydo

2013 Moomba Outback V

Default Re: Moomba Soft Sided Cooler

Attached is a picture of the Moomba Soft Sided Cooler. Not sure of the size but it holds 24 cans and 7 lbs of ice. You get it from your dealer and is not available at the webstore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Skippydo

2013 Moomba Outback V

Default Re: Moomba Soft Sided Cooler

Sorry ....just figured out the picture attachment is working.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Skippydo

2013 Moomba Outback V

I'll throw in my $.02, and I apologize for bumping...

I just use a marine igloo cooler like this models https://under-the-open-sky.com/best-small-coolers/ behind the drivers seat. I made a trex-deck frame work around it to keep it from sliding around and added some extra cup holders. Also on the cooler I removed the handles and added webbing so the plastic handles were not rubbing on the seat. I have the cooler away from the side of the boat so that the lid can stay open while you grab a freshie. Plus the area behind the cooler gives some space for towels, shirts, etc. All in all, works good, but I think I would make the next one out of cutting board material or something like that so the color matched a little better.

y6aqepyp.jpg

9amyvapa.jpg

u4yraty8.jpg

5ugesuge.jpg