Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks like you have it all together. I had a great day on Sat. and never gave props to Moombadaze for telling me to move my check valves further from the pumps and closer to the bag. My surf bag filled in under 5 min. with no priming issues following his advice. Setup looks good.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

As I stated in the beginning, I needed more weight up front. The only problem was that I was running out of room. I carry 2 wakeboards, 1 kneeboard, 1 slalom ski, 1 pair of junior combo skis, 1 pair of adult combo skis, and soon a surfboard. I am getting new racks so that I can have a wakeboard and kneeboard on one side, and a wakeboard and surfboard on the other. I do not want to change to a storage bimini, and I do not want 5 skis hanging on my tower, so I made a decision. I removed the stock ballast bag and drain pump from the center ski locker. All 5 skis fit in there nicely. I then installed a new IBS with a provision to reuse the stock ski locker bag on top of the floor. I added a new length of hose to the center bag fill pump. It follows all the wiring across the fuel tank and up through the floor. I was worried about kinking the hose, so I added a fill port to the side of the IBS bag on the driver side using a white, 90 degree, 3/4" Seachoice thru hull part number 18131.

I then installed new Tsunami 800 drain pumps on each leg. The driver side drains out the original center sac drain on the driver side. The passenger side drains out a newly installed thru hull on the passenger side. I wired them both into the center fill/drain switch.

Here is the IBS full. You can also see the vent which runs to the passenger side and vents out another newly installed thru hull next to the drain.

Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Looks pretty slick. Nice job.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Nice job even if you dont add the bag to the floor from the ski locker you will get more weight from that IBS, the bag in the center now would only make it better if you can stand to lose the walkway
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Outback V GI to GIII Ballast Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    What was your stock prop/pitch, and what did you end up changing to?

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk 2
    Stock prop was the oj 4 blade, not sure of the model # or pitch but iirc it was listed as the oj wakeboard prop when I bought the boat in 2008. I upgraded to the acme 1847 and love it
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

I also have the stock oj prop on. It just does not want to get out of the water when loaded down. I have been thinking about the 1847 and the 1433 (wakemakers suggests this). Any ideas on which one is better?
    Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    Stock prop was the oj 4 blade, not sure of the model # or pitch but iirc it was listed as the oj wakeboard prop when I bought the boat in 2008. I upgraded to the acme 1847 and love it