Default Buzzer won't go off.

Hi, We put our boat in for first run after winterization this week. The service shop hit the battery off switch put unhooked the batteries. When i started the boat the warning buzzer stayed on instead of cutting off...the gauges were good, no lights on dash and it ran great all day...does anyone know why the buzzer would be on and how to cut it off. i feel like it had something to do with the ground or batteries being disconnected. Thanks for the help.

Could the buzzer be related to the depth finder? Some depth finders have an alert if you get in shallow water and maybe it got reset to some factory default?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good possibility, when my kids were little they messed with it a few times and it was annoying to figure out how to fix the preset depth alarm

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Possibly, i will check that. it seems like the alarm that comes on when you first crank the boat and then goes away but i am going to check this out. Thanks for the suggestion...as you know boat shops are super backed up and this issue doesn't prevent us from using the boat but is super annoying.