Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I checked my 2011 trailer today. Only the axle has a hole to let to water get out. Is it possible for the water to fill the other cross bars? Are those cross bars sealed or should I drill some holes to prevent rust?
    Mobius LSV 2011
    GIII, V2 Tower, Indmar 325,

I never post on here just read,great forum but just fead up with Boatmate I guess I have been on the recieveing end of 2 Friday builds, My 06 LSV had to replace both hubs after warranty of course and rusted out quicker than i expected for being stored inside,my custom ordered 13 LSV with tandom trailer with all the goodies is a disappointment also LSV is Reben trailer looks more maroon,and once i got it home noticed the tire had a bulge in it broken belt, gave dealer pictures and he sent it off to Boatmate,3 weeks later they havent even replyed back yet,He told me that it took almost 6 months to get a tire for a customer last year. Very Disappointed,We Love the 13 LSV,Great Improvements.........

Default Re: 2012 boatmate trailer water issue

You should contact boatmate directly. some dealers slack on that stuff.

Someone here should have current contact info. I went through Jerry@.. But it was a while back.

Actually, for a tire, just ask for reimbursement. From dealer or boatmate. No need to think about that for 6 months.

Bum deal on boatmate. I have an 06 trailer thats had brake and axle issues. It was also poorly designed in regards to nose height.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 06-05-2013 at 11:31 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Thanks will do!!! Here is a pic of my boat...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    Thanks will do!!! Here is a pic of my boat...
    Just recieved an E-Mail in the middle of the night from Daniel from Boatmate looks like this might get resolved sooner than later,i will post the results later.

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    It was also poorly designed in regards to nose height.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I agree, the nose height seems to be an issue for me as we'll, but I just deal with it.

Jerry at boatmate was very responsive going direct when I need to order something.

My dealer got my answer to this in a few days to the water issue in the cross bar, hope they get you tire issue resolved quickly.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Awesome, boatmate seems to be pretty responsive to the moomba crew. Jerry also got all the parts I needed to do my repairs timely.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Contacted Boatmate directly,Daniel Luby took care of the problem tire is on its way,My dealer dropped the ball on this one,but said tire warranties can be trickt due to another party being involved and the sometimes of the neglect of the tire,mine was a factory defect so it was an easy one,so take care of those tires,he said the process could get lengthy under the right conditions,Thanks again Daniel and Boatmate.

Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post
    I checked my 2011 trailer today. Only the axle has a hole to let to water get out. Is it possible for the water to fill the other cross bars? Are those cross bars sealed or should I drill some holes to prevent rust?
    I was told the other ones are sealed except for the ones with the lights in the pic.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

was at the dealer the other day and they had a new Mojo delivered and the new trailer lights are completly sealed, and just mounted on the outsides of the trailer frame. I personally think it looks tacky and outdated. I like the more flush look.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]