hey guys im looking for some of your thoughts on a strange issue that occurred on my right bow seat. I did a little boating yesterday and brought the boat home to clean it up. i sprayed vinyl sauce all of the bow seats. i started wiping the front right seat using a little bit of pressure and then started to notice 2 little spots with red/pink liquid coming up from under the vinyl. i wiped that spot for about 20 seconds, trying to get it off, but it just kept coming up from under the seat. It was very much like when you get your finger pricked. Well now i have 2 little red/pink spots on the front right seat. So my Question is WTF? Has anyone hear ever experienced this before.

Here is a little history on my boat. it is a 2012 Mojo with white/black vinyl that was used by the dealer for about 150 hours. there are 2 pink stains on the far left and far right of the sunpad that the dealer said he will be replacing. there is also another pink stain that i found last night on the headrest on the left bow seat. Could these pink stains be coming from what occurred to me last night?