Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Okay, so what I am hearing is the outlet needs to be close to or on top of the pump body, but point in more or less a horizontal position? Am I reading those comments right guys? If so, then yes, I certainly have then in the wrong spot!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Squeeg-

I had mounted mine like this which I learned was the exact opposite of what you want.

Rotated the pump body180 so the line is now coming off the top, still heading past the engine in the same direction, and have had minimal if any problems since then.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Re: "Somewhat Stock" Ballast Pump Priming Issues

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    Okay, so what I am hearing is the outlet needs to be close to or on top of the pump body, but point in more or less a horizontal position? Am I reading those comments right guys? If so, then yes, I certainly have then in the wrong spot!
    Yes, you are reading correct.

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk 2
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Solid, thanks guys. The more I think about it, the more I am sure that I have the pumps sitting identical to the original rule pumps - inlet is pointing stright up, and outlet is horizontal, but at the lowest point (I reused the factory pump mounts).
    So, yesm, certainly in the wrong orientation. I appreciate you guys' help. Now I just need to figure out where I want to move them to.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.