Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Weather Depression

Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    x2... Used to live 45 mins from Memphrica!!! Memphis in May has never seen a dry day in its LIFE!!!! It's crazy
    No Doubt!

I am so glad I got out of that place!!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    If weather is crap you may as well be making gas money.
    +1. Trade it for a day with better weather. Preferably use a weekday when the lake isn't crowded.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

That's what I need to do. Try to trade a day. Sat in the boat for a bit and drank Michelobs. PNW has it going on this weekend but I lived up there and that gets short lived. I got 9 months last year so won't complain to much. Just getting agitated
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Tomorrow's forecast for Richmond is mid-60s and partly sunny. This, in my view, qualifies as boating weather. I will be on Lake Anna, tooling around in my Outback, exploring my new playground. Thankfully my boat has a heater to keep my bare feet toasty warm.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default Weather Depression

I feel your pain Jack. Workin all night in the cold and the rain in Bessemer and board out of my mind. At least I have the forum to keep me entertained.
    Roll Tide
    2012 lsv, 330 indmar, oz tower, gravity III, 1100 surf side, acme 537, kicker kmt6 tower speakers, 6 alpine 7"s in cabin, 2 Sony 12's, wetsounds ws420, 3 amps.
    Sold 2007 outback

Its been hell at work this week, everyday is sunny and warm, yesterday i spent the better part of 3 hours in a Level 3 chemical suit offloading a chemical semi.

http://www.directindustry.com/indust...uit-74054.html

I feel very blessed this year in the fact we have already put nearly 10 hours on the new boat surfing and dialing her in.
    Last time we where on the water this early in the season was when we got Fierah in 09.

Water temp at Hagg was 65 yesterday according to Millerdad and thats straight up June water LOL.

I feel your pain southern guys as you get crapy weather and have to work, but normally its us PNW boys in a slump working all week watching the weather get nicer and then Saturday it goes to hell. LOL.

I'm working all day today, be in a chemical suit again offloading 96& Sulfuric Acid, but then i plan to spend some quality time pressure washing the chemical pit HAHA at least I'm in the sun and playing with water right? LOL

Claudia is a real trooper, she worked 10 hours yesterday, came home at 6pm slept till 930 went back to work from 11pm to 6am so she could have Sunday and Monday off with the great weather we are having.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

we do a lot of boating in WI (Minocqua and Eagle River) by my in-laws and the lakes are still froze over...froze over for opening day of fishing!

I hear you Brad and Hoop this is terrible in Wisconsin. Man i love this state but this has to end soon. In northern Wisconsin they are still driving trucks on the lakes ice fishing.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Dude View Post
    I feel your pain Jack. Workin all night in the cold and the rain in Bessemer and board out of my mind. At least I have the forum to keep me entertained.
    Roll Tide
    You are fairly close by. Never been to Lay Lake. Made it through work today. Stayed sunny all day so tha p!@#$#ses me off. Could have at least went for a ride today.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar