Default Visiting the Skier's Choice Factory

I will be in the Knoxville area all next week for work and I was thinking about driving to Maryville, if I have some free time, to visit the Skier's Choice factory. I was wondering if anyone has done this and could give me some advice??

Thanks,

Brett
    2008 Mobius LSV "Casper"
    Indmar 325hp, Perfect Pass, Z5 Cargo Rack, Acme 1617 Prop, 4 Wetsound Rev8's, Wetsounds SYN2 & SYN6, JL Audio 10w6 subwoofer, JL Audio M650 in boats, white in-boat LEDs, white LED tower speaker rings, white underwater lights, Custom Ballast (Reversible pumps, Y-valves, IBS, 1100lb rear lockers, 400lb under seats)

Default Visiting the Skier's Choice Factory

I'd suggest you reach out on the Customer Service line and set something up, otherwise you may only see the outside and the lobby. The Boatmate factory is next door and it was cool to also see how they build the trailers.

Give me a call or send an email. I'd be happy to take you through the factory.

Jon Allen
    Skier's Choice Customer Service
    865-983-9924 ext 148
    [email protected]

We did a Grady White Tour yesterday and loved it. It is great to see how boats are made.
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers

We were at SC this past Friday, the whole crew enjoyed the walk thru. It was very cool to see how these boats are made.

It's on my bucket list. Gotta get up there one of these days.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The factory tour is awesome! I was able to get a walk through with Dan from SC and met Rick T. The entire assembly line is pretty amazing, definitely worth the trip.

So I had some free time yesterday and visited the Skier's Choice factory. If I had to describe it in one word, it would be incredible!! I'd have to say this is a must for any Moomba or Supra owner to really see how all of the boats are constructed. Also, I'd like to send a big thanks to Jon Allen for taking the time out of his day and walking me through the factory. He showed me so many things I didn't know about not only Skier's Choice products, but also wakeboard boats in general.

One last thing, I was able to sneak a peak of some of the 2014 Supras and Moombas in the factory. I wasn't able to take pictures obviously since they had so many new things, but let's just say people are really going to like what Skier's Choice is doing.

Thanks again to the guys at Skier's Choice
    2008 Mobius LSV "Casper"
    Indmar 325hp, Perfect Pass, Z5 Cargo Rack, Acme 1617 Prop, 4 Wetsound Rev8's, Wetsounds SYN2 & SYN6, JL Audio 10w6 subwoofer, JL Audio M650 in boats, white in-boat LEDs, white LED tower speaker rings, white underwater lights, Custom Ballast (Reversible pumps, Y-valves, IBS, 1100lb rear lockers, 400lb under seats)

No pics?! Bummer.... Sounds like y'all had a great time though!