Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Well, it won't be long before they are arresting you for sitting in your boat in your own garage having a beer.
    You can be charged with DWI anywhere if you are over the limit and still have your keys in pocket... just food for thought....

NOW Back to Pictures!!!!
    Cinco de Drinko was our 3rd trip out, but my first day to brave the 68 degree water... I really thought it would've been colder but it wasn't bad at all! I immediately started kickin my self for not jumpin in sooner haha

2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Thats right back on track LOL.

Cinco de Mayo, we got out with Boonejeeping and family, Ran into Al Cab, i think i saw Miller Da and i even saw our new member PDX 12 Mojo, I saw a lot of him, but not sure he saw us, me and his Wife waved and said hi while he was getting his Red tow vehicle LOL.

Hagg was SUPER windy yesterday, 16mph and 30+ gusts most of the day. We made the attempt at surfing around 130 after being on the lake for 2.5 hours waiting. It wasnt good, the water was just so choppy the wave was really inconsistent.

By 5pm the wind started dying down and we surfed till 8pm LOL.
    We were die hard, waiting it out, and got a small reward in the end.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Looks like the dog is happy. I see you have the G0Pro suction cup mount on the boat there. How are the pictures from there? The one thing that I dislike about the GoPro is that it doesn't have a zoom on it. I really wish you could zoom in just a little to catch the action behind the boat.

This dog reminds me of my friend dog. I went to his house and was eating pizza. The dog approaches me and kept staring at my pizza. I thought that if I didn't offer him the pizza then I'm going to be his meal of the night.. My friend was upstairs to escape me from that, I got up from my seat slowly and grabbed the pizza sliced and fed him.. After that, He was sitting next to me and like I'm the dang owner .... HAHAHA

Default May 2013 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    You can be charged with DWI anywhere if you are over the limit and still have your keys in pocket... just food for thought....
    ]
    Now this is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Yeaaaa I was just as shocked! Happened about 10yrs ago in Arkansas! I was doing my internship at the Prosecuting Attorney's office when this case came rolling through.... I almost fell outta my chair! Luckily for the kid, so did the Judge!!!
    Judge said the Deputy didn't have enough proof that he was going to drive away even though he was drunk and had no other means of transportation. The Judge "educated" the Deputy and gave the kid a Public Intox instead!
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    Yeaaaa I was just as shocked! Happened about 10yrs ago in Arkansas! I was doing my internship at the Prosecuting Attorney's office when this case came rolling through.... I almost fell outta my chair! Luckily for the kid, so did the Judge!!!
    Judge said the Deputy didn't have enough proof that he was going to drive away even though he was drunk and had no other means of transportation. The Judge "educated" the Deputy and gave the kid a Public Intox instead!
    That's like some minority report stuff right there. Accusing someone of a crime before they commit it. He'll he could have just decided to crawl in the back seat and sleep it off, how can they prove that was not his plan???

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

In ny, if your in the drivers seat with keys in the ignition and above .08 , you have a one way trip, even if you are sleeping.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    In ny, if your in the drivers seat with keys in the ignition and above .08 , you have a one way trip, even if you are sleeping.
    Thus why I said back seat

Sent from my iPhone
    David

Two favorites from last weekend. My almost 4 yr old

A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold