Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Default May 2013 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Don't think I ever drive my boat without a beer....

Sent from my iPhone
    Your luck will one day run out to good sir

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Your luck will one day run out to good sir

What luck? As far as I know as long as I am not over .08 I am good to go unless this has changed?

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    What luck? As far as I know as long as I am not over .08 I am good to go unless this has changed?

Sent from my iPhone
    That's correct but in the sun and out on the water all day it don't take long. Not that I think you are being reckless or intoxicated because I don't, not for a minute but.....game wardens don't need a warrant to board your vessel. Once they see you sipping and board your vessel, and they will board, it's their discretion as to if administer a breathalyzer or not. If they feel you have had to much to drink to safely operate vessel/motor vehicle you can still be charged with DWI/BWI and arrested. This includes your boat and possibly your truck being impounded. You might beat the charge but you won't beat the ride. and the money you spend defending yourself will be astronomical. If you refuse the breathalyzer they will likely arrest you for suspicion of DWI /BWI

Best/safest practice is to not drink that cold one while driving your boat. Better yet don't drink that beer while in the drivers seat

Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

You are totally right, the best way to avoid it is to not partake and give them any reason at all. Can't argue that!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Jake you still got my number bro? Your always welcome out with us too man.

We are mainly Sunday through Tuesday people if you got that in your schedule, we routinely have people show up late in the day after work too LOL.
    Damn, too much baseball right now but loving the almost 90* today. Had some buddies fishing at Hagg but they didn't hear you??maybe the hatebrothers are right about 8.43678235552" being inferior!
    LMAO, can't wait to crank up some tunes! LBC Memorial Day.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    That's correct but in the sun and out on the water all day it don't take long. Not that I think you are being reckless or intoxicated because I don't, not for a minute but.....game wardens don't need a warrant to board your vessel. Once they see you sipping and board your vessel, and they will board, it's their discretion as to if administer a breathalyzer or not. If they feel you have had to much to drink to safely operate vessel/motor vehicle you can still be charged with DWI/BWI and arrested. This includes your boat and possibly your truck being impounded. You might beat the charge but you won't beat the ride. and the money you spend defending yourself will be astronomical. If you refuse the breathalyzer they will likely arrest you for suspicion of DWI /BWI

Best/safest practice is to not drink that cold one while driving your boat. Better yet don't drink that beer while in the drivers seat

Yes sir, impaired is the law so people still get dwi's under .08, just not as common. People don't just beat them either, got a buddy in a bad fight on one right now at a .06, not to get into all the specifics, BUT the guy was in his own driveway and will lose his job if it sticks.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower220 View Post
    I didn't suggest that it would happen, it's just an option.

I like having options.
    Definitely NOT an option...
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Well, it won't be long before they are arresting you for sitting in your boat in your own garage having a beer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

*grabs popcorn!*

WAIT!

*runs back to kitchen, grabs beer.*

Ok. GO!

Due to bad weather in the ATL area this weekend, we resorted to Karting!
    But not without finding spelling errors on one electronic street sign!

Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Wow this is the longest monthly Picture thread ive seen with so few pictures and its only 6 days old LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]