Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Default May 2013 picture thread

Here my view right now boyssss! Took this picture through my sunglasses...
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Hey, Charlie - looks like the trailer finally showed?!?!
    LOL, yes it did.

Man was that an ordeal, RamLin apparently has too much business!
    2005 Air Nautique SV211 Team Edition
    99 Moomba Boomerang- Sold

Not the moomba but here's my kids and niece with my brother.

Pix taken on Lake Lanier and it's Dang FULL or overFULL... No island to enjoy

Hanging out on Lake Austin for Mother's day.

2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Nice Mothers Day pic. We spent it by the pool.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    lots of folks have been asking about the Mojo wakeboard wake. Did he happen to provide any feedback?
    Taking me a while to make it thru this thread but I will chime in about the mojo wakeboard wake. I know that I have been on here a few times about the wakeboard wake, but I am going to talk again. The Mojo's wakeboard wake is FANTASTIC!!!!! Was out again on the weekend and have almost got it dialed in and its so much fun. The biggest ticket for the Mojo is the fact that it needs nose weight. I am not running crazy amounts of weight up front but between 400-800 extra and that has made so much difference. Total weight for experienced people is roughly 1800-2000 rear 450 center full, and the at least 400 nose with just a few people in boat and its very nice, has a ton of pop and makes it almost effortless. I will be putting some pics together from the first 2 outings soon that will hopefully help out, but MOJO i cant get over how much fun and how good it is. Oh ya and by adding nose weight made the wake so much more consistent. Well there my rant for today.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoyal View Post
    Not the moomba but here's my kids and niece with my brother.

Pix taken on Lake Lanier and it's Dang FULL or overFULL... No island to enjoy

How was the water? We went to West Point for Mother's day and it was full of everything but the kitchen sink, I'm sure it was there just not floating. I did score a nice milk crate that floated by. We couldnt do any boarding out of fear of tearing something up. We had to idle the entire time out. If I wouldnt have brought some people that paid for my gas I would have loaded up and went home.
    2015 Supra SE 550

Quote Originally Posted by pdx 12mojo View Post
    Almost had to give a jump start to one of them (until he realized he had 2 other batteries on board).
    Hey pdx, that was me! I had a momentary brain fart there as it was also my first time out this year, and my Moomba has NEVER not started before so I forgot I had the ability to combine the batteries. The stereo batteries were fully charged so it fired right up once I remembered

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by yz 2smoke View Post
    How was the water? We went to West Point for Mother's day and it was full of everything but the kitchen sink, I'm sure it was there just not floating. I did score a nice milk crate that floated by. We couldnt do any boarding out of fear of tearing something up. We had to idle the entire time out. If I wouldnt have brought some people that paid for my gas I would have loaded up and went home.
    The water was very choppy and too many wakes (LOL it was little cold esp when you splash the water HAHA).. We didn't score anything but one of my friend's friend lost his glasses when they fell off the JetSki.. It was very hilarious scene for me. His friend didn't know how to swim and I made sure his life jacket is good (that dude still panicked and 2-3 boat gathered around him to SAVE him since I was about to Load my boat and had to put reverse gear to bring him out)..

After I loaded the boat, I took my friend JetSki and my legs are hurting like a mudda-fudda

Default Re: May 2013 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Hey pdx, that was me! I had a momentary brain fart there as it was also my first time out this year, and my Moomba has NEVER not started before so I forgot I had the ability to combine the batteries. The stereo batteries were fully charged so it fired right up once I remembered

Al
    Im glad everything worked out for you!!! I was a little nervous about docking for the first time in it since this is my first inboard boat. The wind would have also made that pretty fun too. But I would have done it if you needed it...

sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    2012 Moomba Mojo