Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    lots of folks have been asking about the Mojo wakeboard wake. Did he happen to provide any feedback?
    He honestly said it was one of his favorites and this was the first time he rode behind a Mojo.
    I was running the IBS 650 and hard tank 500 Wake plate up at 20mph he was 50 off.

He just kept saying how big and beefy the ramp was, from the boat it looks big. He said he came to the parking lot and saw our trailer and prayed we would be near the dock LOL.

Over all he seemed very impressed, he might meet us on May 18th at Demo days for a few sets as well. If so ill get more video.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

just got my ronix code 22 in the mail today..my only other board was a 09 hyperlite..cant wait to try this beast out
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    He honestly said it was one of his favorites and this was the first time he rode behind a Mojo.
    I was running the IBS 650 and hard tank 500 Wake plate up at 20mph he was 50 off.

He just kept saying how big and beefy the ramp was, from the boat it looks big. He said he came to the parking lot and saw our trailer and prayed we would be near the dock LOL.
    Nice words from him and you didn't even have it slammed. Helps to validate what I've been trying to tell folks - while the Mojo is arguably the best surf boat in the SC lineup, it wasn't designed to do only this. Like most of SC's products, it does just about whatever you want really, really well.

getting some work done in my buddys barn
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

2005 Air Nautique SV211 Team Edition
    99 Moomba Boomerang- Sold

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post

WTH... Jk nice boat, wrong kind though lol
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    WTH... Jk nice boat, wrong kind though lol

My family & I have owned several Moombas over the years, I still have Auzzie in my blood
    2005 Air Nautique SV211 Team Edition
    99 Moomba Boomerang- Sold

Default May 2013 picture thread

Hey, Charlie - looks like the trailer finally showed?!?!

Default Re: May 2013 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Thats right back on track LOL.

Cinco de Mayo, we got out with Boonejeeping and family, Ran into Al Cab, i think i saw Miller Da and i even saw our new member PDX 12 Mojo, I saw a lot of him, but not sure he saw us, me and his Wife waved and said hi while he was getting his Red tow vehicle LOL.

Hagg was SUPER windy yesterday, 16mph and 30+ gusts most of the day. We made the attempt at surfing around 130 after being on the lake for 2.5 hours waiting. It wasnt good, the water was just so choppy the wave was really inconsistent.

By 5pm the wind started dying down and we surfed till 8pm LOL.
    We were die hard, waiting it out, and got a small reward in the end.

Lol, I think that was our first outing with the new boat. I remember seeing a bunch of moomba's out that day. I remeber thinking to myself are there always this many moombas out here, or am i just noticing them because i have one now. Almost had to give a jump start to one of them (until he realized he had 2 other batteries on board). I dont remember seeing another mojo though. I will keep an eye out next time.
    That was one of the busiest days I have ever seen hagg, and windy too. Did you see that sailboat sink in the no wake zone? Once it went to its side I went down like a rock. We finally decided to pull the tube out for the 4 year old and make the best of it.

sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    2012 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by pdx 12mojo View Post
    Lol, I think that was our first outing with the new boat. I remember seeing a bunch of moomba's out that day. I remeber thinking to myself are there always this many moombas out here, or am i just noticing them because i have one now. Almost had to give a jump start to one of them (until he realized he had 2 other batteries on board). I dont remember seeing another mojo though. I will keep an eye out next time.
    That was one of the busiest days I have ever seen hagg, and windy too. Did you see that sailboat sink in the no wake zone? Once it went to its side I went down like a rock. We finally decided to pull the tube out for the 4 year old and make the best of it.

sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    Actually No their isn't that many Moombas on the lake normally. The Blue and Black LSV i have seen a few times, and then the guys i know, Al, Millerdad, are the normal. With it getting so warm a lot of people pulled their boats out of storage early. I wont go to Hagg on a weekend after Memorial day, way to crowded and crazy.

Yes i saw the Sail boat at one point, no i didn't see it sink. I wonder what happened? I havn't found an article on it to see what happened.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]