Default Platform covers?

Anybody ever seen any to fit our boats? My boat is on a lift, and while the entire boat is under cover, the way the sun hits it the back of the boat gets afternoon sunlight and thus is at risk to fade. My Moomba cover takes care of that issue to the platform, and the platform shades the bottom of the rear end, so I would like to keep it on there. I owned a Malibu, and had a cover for my teak platform. Ever seen one that would fit these platforms? Thanks for the help.

Tracy

Default Replying to Topic 'Platform covers?'

Contact Jim at Speakersox.com. He makes custom covers for speakers, board racks, etc but I'm sure can make something for a swim platform. Tell him Jon in Arkansas sent you.

The factory cover on my outback LS fell apart and I bought a new custom fit cover (from Barts I think) and there was an option for it to cover the platform. I did get that option and like it. I keep my boat moored to a dock and it is a pain to put it on since you can't stand on the platform. If I were trailoring it it would be much easier. There is a guy selling covers for Moomba's on Ebay and he has ones that cover the platform.

Andy

Tracy, I can have my people make you a cover for the platform. I had one made for my Mobius due to the fact that my cat kept scratching the rubber off the platform.