Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronix Mana Fins

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrooks01 View Post
    Can I reiterate this part?: Go FINLESS!
    Yea man ... I'll x2 that again. David now owes it to you to try finless.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default Ronix Mana Fins

Next time out I'll give it a shot

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I personally prefer to ride my wake board with no center track fins. It has the molded edge fins as well.

I found it was a lot easier to rotate the board, do side slides and get into switch with out them.

The board will feel more loose the first time your out and in your case when you land it might take a little more adjustment to stay straight if you land off center, but over all i like having no center fins.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Just go on the Ronix site and email customer service. I did this when my binding straps broke with the first year and they mailed me the pieces for free. Just give them the "I spent $XXX and expect a quality product. Can you please help me with {Insert your Issue}". They will make it right and I think they should so long as it's within reason and not you abusing the product.

Default Ronix Mana Fins

Ok I'll give them a call. I rode finless earlier this week and it didn't feel that bad. I may get news ones to have the option but I think I'm going to keep riding finless to see if I like it

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I tried mine finless today. It was pretty fun. I think I'll stick with it for a while.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron