Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test

Default Test

Sometimes I ride a wakeboard. Mostly I just crash them.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I ride my wakeboard like I'm a Demolition Derby Driver.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Test

I'm scared of blowing my knee out again so I haven't strapped in for over a year but when I do I look like Mayhem from the Allstate commercials afterwards

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default Test

I'm afraid to get hurt on my wake board to do anything cool. Not afraid of the pain, but of the financial blow from not being able to go to work while I recover.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    I'm scared of blowing my knee out again so I haven't strapped in for over a year but when I do I look like Mayhem from the Allstate commercials afterwards

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    I'm afraid of the first time.. I have rode my board 3 or 4 times in the last 2 years and felt good crossing the wake
    I wouldn't strap it on again but I think New Guy might want to see me wreck.. heck, got 25hrs on the boat and not a single wakeboard pull yet from anyone.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Actually started this thread toying around because of problems with finding the newest thread at the top of this section is not working. Or not saving settings when you adjust the sort order.

2 summers ago I tore myself up good on the cursed slingshot board if you recall; hyper-extended / pulled my abs. The hospital bill hurt more than anything else.

The summer following for the first ride I went back to my LF board, started riding very carefully. Short "feeler" runs. I've never been all that radical anyway and now that I'm getting older I doubt that will change.

Still find that I'm the wheelie king as (maybe subconsciously?) I'd rather take a spill feet first than a digger head first like the one that tore me up before.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

last summer i under rotated my back flip and stopped half way..landed on my back and head..upgraded to a new code 22 by ronix so we will see what happens
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Default Test

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Actually started this thread toying around because of problems with finding the newest thread at the top of this section is not working. Or not saving settings when you adjust the sort order.

I figured you had something going on with the thread title. I'm glad you are doing it because no matter how I save the setting on the wakeboarding forum it never stays.

Anyways, I have no cool stories of me wakeboarding. I enjoy getting pulled around on my board but would rather spend much more time driving the boat watching the kids ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Send me that cursed Slingshot! Glad you are recovered and back riding again. I tore myself up the first season I had my boat... my ability to jump far exceeded my ability to land. You'll get there!

Mostly all we do is wakeboard on my Moomba. I am disappointed there isn't more threads on this. I'm riding a 144 Ronix Ibex, just widened my bindings to set me up for newer tricks. Got to get used to the pop though.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold