Default Advice on New Head End Unit

I am about to pull trigger on a system update for my 2007 Outback V. It has the stock Kenwood receiver, 6 speakers and aeware drivers remote. No towers, amp, sub. Equipment decision is leaning toward Exile - 2 -9's for tower, 65's inside, 800.4 amp inside speakers, harpoon for 9's, and a ZLD. may have more questions on that install later. Main reason for updating head end is I have a need in another boat for receiver and speakers and I would like to have a Bluetooth receiver. Wondering if anyone has any advice on a head end that would have Bluetooth and either work with the aeware remote or another that could replace for hard wire as I would like to keep that functionality as well. Any thoughts or other advice given my description appreciated. Thx.

I'm probably an odd man out here since I run Clarion instead of Kenwood, but I have to say the Bluetooth on the new deck that just went in is pretty amazing. I'm now running a M303 HU with 2 MW1 wired remotes.

The parrot blue tooth was picking up the signal from my phone from about 40ft away in the backyard before it started cutting out and I'm not sure if that was because I was starting to go around a corner or if it was at it's max. Either way pretty impressive.

The HU replacement, 2 remotes and cabling came in under $600. Food for thought as an alternative if you look beyond going Kenwood again.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Yes I saw that unit as well. I'm not locked into Kenwood and was considering the Clarion. Assume my wired remote will not work with that unit so I should order the MW1 as well.

Right. Downside with the Clarion is you have to cut a big arse hole for the remotes to pop into.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I had the kenwood 700u on the supra and now have a clarion (something or other) model with a 6 in it. the adjustability and settings on the kenwood were far superior to the clarion. using a zld, probably doesn't matter but the clarion only has 2v outputs where the kenwood offers 4 on most models.
    given a choice again, I'd shop other places than clarion if I need to replace.

just my .02
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I just installed a clarion M309 deck and a MW1 wired remote on the stern. I was alarmed to find condensation in the remote on the first run I took. By he end of the day the unit was full of water and started making the deck act up si I had to unplug it.

I took it out and apart and was shocked to find that the cable going into the back of it wasn't sealed. The push button assembly was poorly sealed also. I removed the circuit board and put it in rice cor a couple days till it was dry and working. I then put black gasket maker on the inside of the button assembly around the cable and around the bezel seal. Its water proof now but for the description to say its water tight and $120 you would think it would be.