Default Hello from a new member

I am a new member looking to purchase a boat this spring! Hoping to find lots of good info on the forum in order to help me select the correct boat.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of information here and a lot of members willing to help a brother out.

What boat(s) are you currently looking at?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I just started another thread about the boat that i'm looking at. I would definitely like to get some opinions! In general I have been looking at moombas (although they're pretty sparse around KS) as well as a few x-stars and malibus. I grew up behind an 84 Ebbtide so I can't wait to get behind a better boat.

Welcome! You camr to the right place. Moomba is a great boat that doesn't break the bank...till you start all your mods!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

welcome aboard and good luck in your search for the perfect boat

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Where in KS are you located? Crosstimbers Marina on Skiatook Lake in Skiatook Ok may be your "local" dealer. I know of a few folks in the Wichita area that come down and I know those guys would love to make you a great deal on a new Moomba or Supra. There is a sweet Red/Black 2013 LSV there now. They also have some great pre-owned boats in inventory now as well. Call Matt@ 918-791-1051 he can help lead you in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

I'm in Winfield about an hour SE of Wichita. Skiatook is a few hours from Winfield but we do make it down there to visit family from time to time. A new boat will have to be several years down the road; used is about our only option at this point. I'll give Matt a call and see what he has in inventory.

Well I am sure you went to look in Wichita, I bought my LSV from Marine world Nathan worked with me and was good about getting me the right setup and gear. Good luck on your purchase.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Welcome,
    I'd say be willing to drive somewhere to get the boat you want if you are looking used... i drove 8 hours to get first boat.. drove 4 to get second, but that was because he met me half way..
    My previous boat, the owner drove from Louisiana to NY to get it.. I had my current boat shipped from Portland.

With onlyinboards.com and other forums/websites, you can better find what you are looking for...
    There are good chance there are folks on here that will go "pre=look" at one if you want an opinion before you drive or fly somewhere to look at one..

Dallas area usually has lots of inventory.. SW Missouri does as well with Table rock lake.

You'll find most folk on here to give honest opinions too and if you have questions about NON moomba/supra products, most can give some reference.. either owned one, or knows someone who does..
    And HURRY UP.. SUmmers here
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Welcome! I am in Kansas City (Smithville area) and bought my Moomba from an individual not far from Wichita 3 years ago. I love my boat and have had lots of help from everyone here.

I hope you find the right boat for you.
    2004 Mobius LSV