Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Help with a new board

Great choice! For this application bigger is definitely better. The weight difference will be minimal. It won't hurt ability to spin since most people learning to spin over do it and spin past where they want to go. Most have to be taught how to stop their spin. You will ride higher on water therefore faster and looser. The bigger board will provide more pop and softer landings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

Default Help with a new board

Makes me want a bigger board haha. In 6ft about 190 and I cruise a 139

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

CWB Marius is a great board and if you got the $ a DB9 is very light!!

I've ridden the Marius shape for a long time and love it. The newest shape "11-"13 is loose to Me and it has nice soft landings.

Faction/DB9 shape is stickier and to Me slower then the Marius but also lands soft.

The Marius is like a sports car and the Faction is like a Caddy in my opinion......

The Vibe is a flex board with long shallow adjustable fins and its featureless on bottom. I use it at the cable

Unless you land tail heavy flex boards seem to land harsh to Me!!!!!

Good Luck with your choice
    07 LSV usually DUMPED

Well I just ordered a LF Witness 140... thanks for all the help guys!! Now I just hope summer shows up soon in Minnesota so I dont have to wait too long to try it out... there's some 70s in the forecast for next week so I've got my fingers crossed
    '06 Outback V