amauzy Guest

Default Moomba boats new gear site on the way

Our “No Worries” line of gear is on the way back to the Moomba Boats web site in full force this May with new items, designs and a new shopping cart.

(Knoxville, TN) – We have finally found a branded merchandise partner who can deliver the “No Worries” look and quality in the form of Moomba Boats gear. Threds, Inc in Knoxville, TN has signed on with Moomba Boats to create a variety of branded clothing and merchandise and offer these items for purchase via a user-friendly ecommerce web site that is set to go live near the beginning of May.

Additional Links
    Threds Inc Web Site
    Threds Inc on Facebook

Threds, Inc in Knoxville, TN is currently working on an all new gear website and merchandise program for Moomba Boats. The line of merchandise we are planning to offer initially should include Moomba-branded t-shirts, ladies items, menswear pieces, headwear, outerwear, and some accessory items.

Threds is in the process of working with Moomba Boats to design these items now. If you have some specific design or item ideas, please email mailto:[email protected]. We would love to get your thoughts on the new line of Moomba merchandise.

The anticipated launch date of the new Moomba gear site is near the beginning of May. As this launch date approaches, we will update you with a more specific release date, the results of the design progress and the new website address.

About Threds, Inc: Over the last decade, Threds has developed and overseen merchandise programs for nearly 15 different marine and boating groups, including Sea Ray, Nautique, Boston Whaler, and Mercury Marine. Threds, Inc provides branded apparel, custom art design, promotional products, retail website development, merchandise fulfillment, and event planning for business or personal needs.

About Moomba: Introduced to the tournament wakeboard and water ski boat category as an affordable performance water sports boat, Moomba is not a compromise. It is a simply designed boat built for extraordinary performance without the added cost of needless complexity, trendy accessories and high profile athlete endorsements. Moomba boats put the fun in function with everything you need and nothing you don’t. Standard features abound with powerful engines, speed control, comfy seating, straight-line tracking, nimble handling, solid ride, pro-level wakes, massive storage, reliable performance, outstanding resale and years of dependable operation. There are no worries with Moomba Boats. Skier's Choice encourages all boating participants to learn and follow safe boating practices.

For more information contact Amy Mauzy [email protected] or call 1-800-320-2779.

Thanks for the update, Amy!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

this is awesome. some of my gear is getting a little "road weary".

I really hope their stuff is real-world priced..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Moomba boats new gear site on the way

Will the new stuff be available to us Canadians this time??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 MOOMBA LSV
    340 CAT
    ACME 1235
    3100#'s

Any updates on the launch of the new "gear"?
    Hoping it is close to the forcasted may dates as it would be nice to get some stuff for the start of the season (for us Northern members anyway).

Thanks

Erik
    2012 OBV

Haven't seen this anywhere else so thought I would post it. The Gear page up top seems to be up and running now. Took me a minute to find the stuff...click the Moomba or Supra logo top left and it will bring up the menu to get to more items. Not a lot there right now, hopefully they will add a few more shirts and hats.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Put my order in yesterday morning. Jeff I agree, hope more stuff is added to the site for purchase in the future.
    Skippydo

2013 Moomba Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by skippydo View Post
    hope more stuff is added to the site for purchase in the future.
    What kind of "stuff?" Give the SC Team some specifics to work on.

amauzy Guest

Glad you all found the new gear site. We will be adding more items for sure! If you have some specific ideas and/or requests let me know and I forward them on to Threds. As always thanks for the amazing support!

Amy Mauzy
    Skier's Choice Inc.