Default Flame Wakeboard Racks for 1 5/8" Moomba/Supra Towers

These racks are kept garaged and not traveled with them on. The "flame" quick disconnect wakeboard rack that you can mount on most any angle and have the rack horizontal. I kept these on my boat until I needed to upgrade to a wakeboard surfboard rack and a wake/kneeboard rack. I'm putting these on really low. One of the racks has a broken bungie, but that is a $3 fix.

These racks were on a 2002 Mobius LSV.

First $200 for the pair... plus shipping to your location... I am in Nor Cal .. so if you are in the bay area, we can arrange to meet.

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2002 MOBIUS LSV

I have the same exact one, they dont really make sense to me, the flames should be turned opposite so you have different levels of tightness on the bungies! You upgrading to new swivel racks?
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps

I'm interested in the racks. Where would I get a new bungie from? How would u like payment?

PM sent Cactus - Bungie can be found on any wakeboard rack mfg site for less than 5 bucks - we can use paypal. Shipping to texas shouldnt be too expensive. Prob less than 20 but I will box and weigh this week and let you know the total ... Either UPS or USPS.

Brian
    2002 MOBIUS LSV