Kick off the summer season with fellow Moomba and Supra owners at the 2013 Lake Lanier, Georgia Moomba/Supra Jam!!

Date: June 15, 2013
Time: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Sponsors: Pull Watersports (www.pullwatersports.com), more TBA!

This should be a great time where we can all get together and meet each other and maybe even learn a few things about our boats, how to do a new trick, try out a different board, get a pull behind a different boat, or try out something you may have never done before like wake surfing or skating.

Hamburgers and Hot dogs will be provided. A grill will be there as well so if you don't feel like having a dog or a burger feel free to bring whatever you'd like to slap on the grill. If you have something special that you'd like to bring to share with everyone please do so. Also, if you would like to bring something to contribute that would be great! Just shoot me a PM and let me know what you'd like to bring or I can let you know what is needed.

We have teamed up with Pull Watersports on Lake Lanier to put this event on and we are working on adding some other great sponsors as well. We are planning on having some special give-a-ways and will be raffling off a few items at the event too! More details to come on the who and the what!

The launch ramp closest to the location is Young Deer Park (http://www.lakelanierparks.com/Young_Deer_Park.html). The address of the ramp is 7300 Heard Rd. Cumming, GA. If launching your boat at Young Deer you will pull out from the ramp and you will see an island to the left. We will be setup on this island. There is a beach area and plenty of room for everyone to anchor just off shore and hang out. The water in Young Deer is usually great so there should be great conditions for any watersport. Here is a shot of the area. A is the primary location B would be the secondary location:

If you would like to camp the nearest campground is Shady Grove Campground. It is not too far from Young Deer Park. http://www.forsythco.com/DeptPage.as...=40&PageID=812

This is a family event and children are welcome, will be present, and ABSOLUTELY encouraged to be there! Please respect this event and those around you and keep this in mind. We are all adults so I shouldn't have to mention what this means. If there is any inappropriate activity you will be asked to leave by the event organizers.

We can't wait to get out there and share some good times with some good people...should be a rockin' time!!!