Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Name these parts

Quote Originally Posted by BLKOUTLS View Post
    Check the fuel pump wires. The clip looks like a retaining clip for the connections.
    What a minute. This appears to be a legitimate answer.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    What a minute. This appears to be a legitimate answer.
    Wait a legitimate answer. No we cannot have that. Not from this group.

Thanks for the help guys I will have to check out these answers. Have to say a few are more helpful then the others. When I first got my boat my engine locker lock was missing so that might be what the nut is from before they put a new one on their. I will also have to check the fuel pump. I will let everyone know. Also no power turn's.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Try the Part ID app. Take a picture and it will tell you what the part is. If you get too many possibilities, you go to the "additional information" line and type in "found in a bilge of a boat."

It works great when I'm working on my motorcycle and I have parts left over.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

If you have parts left over, then you did the job correctly...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

What are the actual dimensions, placing a ruler next to the parts when taking a picture helps the viewer establish scale. They appear to me to be from the same place, I suspect the nut held the wire part onto something. The wire looks like it is could be some sort of grab handle for two fingers to pull on or as other have said some sort of hose retainer that the nut would hold to a stud somewhere on the engine or a bracket perhaps... Look around for where there are two hoses running near each other that might benefit from a retainer then look for a stud that would match the nut.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V