Default Major electrical issue

I had a very inconsistent power issue today. Some times everything would work without an issue and some times the below things would start to happen. We wakeboarded all morning without an issue but this afternoon was full of power fun issues.

I was on on the water today and my stereo head unit started powering down and then coming back up. Then would just turn off. Then all my switches would stop working. I would wait a few minutes and they the switches would start to work again and sometimes the head unit would power up no issue.. My engine was running fine and all the gauges were working except for the wakeplate. My perfect pass system was also working without an issue. One of the times all the switches on the dash were not working and I turned off the engine then back on again and everything started working. Another time the switches stopped working I tripped the main breaker and reset it then the switches started working. My battery gauge was reading about 14V well the engine was running and was not bouncing.

If you are confused don't worry. This is not a consistent problem. I was thinking a bad ground but my ballast system comes from the main distribution block under the dash that also has my perfect pass connected and perfect pass never reset.

I am thinking that it might be the main breaker that is close to the battery that feeds the distribution block under the dash.

Any ideas?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Call me. Or text me.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Just an update. I did a reset on the 50 Amp breaker and everything is working without an issue today. Must have not reset all the way.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill