I have an 04 XLV with the 3 bag system the front bag switch is located on the driver panel and the 2 rear switches are located on the divider panel between the side hatch and motor box all three are three position switches. Is this a factory setup or where the rear bags added after the fact? Also the sprinkler manifolds were in the open position when I bought the boat I now have them in the closed position & when I last went out the 2 rear bags still filled on their own Why? Also just for info purposes when I lay the divider panel from the engine compartment to the side hatch down the wires to the rear bag switches are not long enough so I know the wires have been pulled off their connector poles previously is their anyway the wires aren't connected properly and this is causing sprinkler manifolds to never be in closed position? If so does anyone have any pix of how switches should be wired? My fill and empty for these bags work properly so I am hoping the wires to sprinkler manifolds are in the wrong positions & when I get them wired correctly system will work.

Also anyone have issues with trim gauge not working trim tab goes up and down but gauge doesn't read?