Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default 13 LSV Ballast Problem

Wolfey just likes spending your money

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default 13 LSV Ballast Problem

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Funny, you didn't suggest this at all during the numerous conversations we had regarding my ballast project...sup wit dat?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since you were whining like a little girl 2 weekends in a row about how hard it was to put in what you did, I didn't want to suggest more work which, ultimately, would have led to me having to listen to more whining.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post

Also, in 2012, SC used used a ¾ inch vent and a 1 inch fill line. As you fill your bags to/over capacity, you're pushing more volume in the bag than can be pushed out. I'd suggest that folks swap out to all 1 in lines - fill & vent.

Is this why my 1100 pops the hatch on the 2012 xlv? I have one way valves on my 3/4 vent lines.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Since you were whining like a little girl 2 weekends in a row about how hard it was to put in what you did, I didn't want to suggest more work which, ultimately, would have led to me having to listen to more whining.
    and it shouldnt make that much of a difference, just means your flow velocity in the 3/4 inch hose will be greater than that in the 1" inch hose. , may pressurize the bags some but that should not be bad since people stack them and sit on them while full
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

i set my timers to run 1 minute for every 100lbs with a xtra 30 seconds to make sure i get a little water venting and lets the pump run a little xtra when emptying. so far so good, no issues.

now the one time I forgot to hook the bag up is another story, was very hard to get it back to 0% when there was nothing to drain and the system said i was 60% full.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Can't argue with that logic.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!