Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If you have the stock pumps that came with your boat in 08 you need the one with the extension...
    2008 LSV 1100s 650IBS Reversible Pumps w\Timers

The second link provides all bags with the extension which you will need.
    now the choice is a 189.00 1100#
    or 149.00 750#
    The extension is 29.95 pre assembled.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by eblom View Post
    If you have the stock pumps that came with your boat in 08 you need the one with the extension...
    Hope that made sense. The aerator pumps stock on 2008 system fill from the top. You will need the extension to fill the higher point up on top of the bigger bag. Best of luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Fat sac gurus come here

Awesome! And thanks guys, everybody here is full of knowledge and I've been able to find most everything else I need through older topics. That being said, Kane mentioned to me I should start a new thread when I'm done upgrading everything with all the links to different topics all in one thread which should cut down the search time for the next person so I will definitely hook that up!!!

Even better news: Got an email this morning that my 08 LSV is cleaned up, ready to go, sitting at the CTWS so looks like I'm headed to Austin in the morning!!!

PS Wakeboy, sorry for the MAJOR thread hijack, but hopefully it was all good info for you as well!
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Congrats! Safe trip over there and especially coming home with the new baby.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just bought my 1100's bag

Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    Awesome! And thanks guys, everybody here is full of knowledge and I've been able to find most everything else I need through older topics. That being said, Kane mentioned to me I should start a new thread when I'm done upgrading everything with all the links to different topics all in one thread which should cut down the search time for the next person so I will definitely hook that up!!!

Even better news: Got an email this morning that my 08 LSV is cleaned up, ready to go, sitting at the CTWS so looks like I'm headed to Austin in the morning!!!

PS Wakeboy, sorry for the MAJOR thread hijack, but hopefully it was all good info for you as well!
    do i need the extension hose with a 09 lsv? or just buy 2 sacks and plum them in?

also what can i do to weigh down the front? i have the factory 400 lb in the middle what else can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie1993 View Post
    do i need the extension hose with a 09 lsv? or just buy 2 sacks and plum them in?

also what can i do to weigh down the front? i have the factory 400 lb in the middle what else can i do?
    Get an IBS. Plumb it off the Ski locker sack or get a bosworth valve. I liked the bosworth valve better so I could direct the water to where I wanted.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Quote Originally Posted by newbie1993 View Post

When I put Johnson Pumps in mine, it goes:
    Johnson Pump > Y-Valve (easy to access thru the locker door, works great):
    https://www.wakemakers.com/bosworth-y-valve.html

1) One line to the center bag
    2) One line to the front IBS bag

Both are vented

Funny . . . . 2013 thead